Our Privacy Practices
What Type of Personal Data Does the Company Collect?
The types of personal data that the Company will collect from you depend on a particular purpose. The common type of data collected by the Company generally includes basic personal information such as name, address, telephone number, email, and other contact details. Sensitive personal information is collected by the Company when you submit your resume and employment application forms, images via CCTV and other similar devices and processes which may be observed when visiting our premises and/or using our other facilities.
How Does the Company Collect, Acquire, or Generate Personal Data?
FCF Minerals Corporation collects personal data when you:
- Accomplish Company application forms;
- Submit to the Company your resume;
- Disclose personal data through phone calls, email, SMS, or verbal communication with Company personnel; and
- Captured in any photograph media or CCTV devices installed on the premises.
Such information is referred to as “personal information” or “data”. We also reserve the right to collect, use and keep your comments and suggestions made known to us through surveys and/or other means.
How we use your information
We use the data collected to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and particularly, for the following reasons:
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements or obligations;
- For recruitment and hiring purposes in relation to job opportunities offered by the Company;
- To respond to specific complaints, enquiries, requests, or to provide requested information when you inquire on our page or email;
- Other general announcements or notifications in any social media platforms;
- For internal record-keeping; and
- To perform other processes and/or activities with your consent.
How we Protect your Personal Information
FCF is committed to exercise due diligence to maintain the availability, integrity and confidentiality of all Personal Information provided to us and to safeguard the same against natural dangers, such as accidental loss or destruction, and human dangers such as unlawful access, fraudulent misuse, unlawful destruction, alteration, contamination, and all other unlawful forms of processing of the data in our possession.
Furthermore, FCF shall ensure the protection of all personal data collected pursuant to its purpose. Appropriate security measures, including designation of Physical Security/Privacy Officer and provision for storage facility and surveillance, shall be undertaken to prevent any accidental or unlawful destruction, use, alteration, storage, and disclosure of collected personal information.
How long do we keep your Information
Your personal information shall be retained for as long as it is necessary to the fulfillment of the purpose for which it was collected or as needed to meet legal or regulatory requirements, among others.
If we find that we no longer require or have no further need for your Personal Information we may re-identify it or remove it from our systems and destroy all records of it, subject to applicable local laws requiring its retention.
To whom we may Share your Personal Data
As a general rule, we do not and will not share your personal data with third parties, unless you allow it. However, we need to make certain disclosures from time to time, such as when disclosure is reasonably necessary, required, or authorized by or under law. We may share your personal information with third parties within and outside the Philippines, such as strategic partners, service providers, corporate affiliates and corporate business transactions, and our local offices but, we shall require adherence by said third parties to similar or comparable data protection standards as required by the DPA.
When the processing of personal information is outsourced by the company to a third party, the processing will be subject to written agreements between FCF and the third parties processing the data, in accordance with the requirements of the Data Privacy Act of 2012. These written agreements specify the rights and obligations of each party and will provide that the third party has adequate security measures in place and will only process the personal information of the personnel on the specific written instructions of FCF.
Know your Rights
Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, people whose personal information is collected and processed are called data subjects. We are duty bound to observe and respect your privacy rights such as:
- Right to be informed. You have the right to know that your personal data will be, are being, or were, collected and processed.
- Right to access. In relation to your right to be informed, you also have the right to gain reasonable access to your personal data, such as: (a) contents of your personal data that were processed; (b) manner by which such data were processed; (c) date when your data was last processed and modified, among others.
- Right to object. You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data, including automated processing or profiling. Likewise, you have the right to be notified and given an opportunity to withhold consent to the processing in case of changes to the information given to you regarding the processing of your information.
- Right to erasure or blocking. You have the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal, or destruction of your personal data.
- Right to damages. You may claim compensation if you suffered damages due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, or unauthorized use of personal data.
- Right to file a complaint. You may file a complaint if you are the subject of a privacy violation or personal data breach, or who are personally affected by a violation of the DPA.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to dispute any inaccuracy or error in your personal data and request to correct it unless such request is unreasonable.
- Right to data portability. This means that you have a right to obtain a copy of your personal data either in an electronic or structured format to give you more control and manage your personal data.