The privacy of our web site users has always been of great importance to us. You do not have to give us any personal data, or private information about yourself, to visit our site.
The Data we collect:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet, and the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or host name, which may or may not identify a specific computer.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The pages you visit on our site.
- The Internet address of any website from which you linked directly to our site.
Data Collection & Use:
- We will collect personal data or private information only if this is provided specifically and knowingly by you, using an online form, or by sending us email.
- Personal data or private information which you provide will be used only for such purposes as are described at the point of collection, or for purposes which are legally permitted.
- We will only share your personal data or private information with outside parties in ways that are permitted by this Statement, or if we are required to do so by law, or to comply with a court order.
- Web access logs may be used to prevent security breaches, and to ensure the integrity of the data on our servers. The logs are deleted periodically.